- Squam Supply
- $22,860.00 -37,230.00/year*
Hospitality - Food Services
We are looking for an enthusiastic bartender to provide an excellent guest drinking experience. The position includes creating classic and innovative drinks exceeding customers' needs and expectations. Responsible for crafting original beverage menu items and designing new, innovative cocktails using fresh ingredients. Must have thorough knowledge of wine and beer.
- Prepare beverages for bar and restaurant patrons
- Interact with customers, take orders and serve drinks
- Assess customers' needs and preferences and make recommendations
- Mix ingredients to prepare cocktails
- Restock and replenish bar inventory and supplies
- Maintaining a clean work and dining area by removing trash, cleaning tables, and washing glasses, utensils, and equipment.
- Stay guest focused and nurture an excellent guest experience
- Comply with all food and beverage regulations
- Must be able to lift 50lbs
Associated topics: alcohol, bar, barista, beverage, beverage service, cocktail service, martini, mixologist, shots, sommelier
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...