Compensation: $30,490.00 - $44,430.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Hospitality - Food Services
As a Not Your Average Joe s Bartender, you will form a memorable bond with our guests through food and drink suggestions, prompt and accurate service and a great attitude. You will be a member of a cohesive team that supports each other s success in a fast-paced environment.
What you will do:
- Understand our Guest Obsessed culture and do whatever it takes to create a positive and memorable guest experience.
- Makes food and drink recommendations to guests and answer all menu and service-related questions.
- Builds a friendly rapport with guests and ensures guest satisfaction by checking in regularly and anticipating guest needs.
- Maintains a spotlessly clean and sanitary bar area, including bar stools, high tops and surrounding floors.
- Handles guests complaints by listening to their concerns, always informing a manager, and resolving issues PLUS ONE to ensure overall guest satisfaction.
What we need from you:
- Ability to communicate (speak, read, and write) in English.
- Must meet local, legal minimum age requirement to pour and serve alcoholic beverages.
- Ability to work in a high-volume, fast-paced work environment.
- Skill and coordination at using hands to pour drinks, carry several dishes at once, cut garnishes, etc.
Perks of the Job:
- Great pay
- Flexible Schedules
- 50% off food
- Health Benefits
- Growth Opportunities
A Not Your Average Joe s Bartender is responsible for serving our guests, our team and Not Your Average Joe s with unparalleled hospitality to create unforgettable guest and team member experiences every day! If this sounds like you, please apply today!
Associated topics: bartender, beer, beverage service, drink, lounge, mixologist, pool, pub bartender, shots, sommelier
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...